How to enter the Lough Cutra Castle Series
We are delighted to be the official charity for this fantastic event, so join Team Macmillan and we'll support you every step of the way. With multiple triathlon distances, run only and swim only events, there is truly something for everyone. There are two ways to get yourself signed up:
Get a Macmillan Charity Place in the Lough Cutra Castle Series
Macmillan are offering you a discounted place at Lough Cutra in their range of disciplines, with the below reg fees and fundraising pledges:
All runs - £10 reg fee and £200 fundraising pledge
All swims - £10 reg fee and £200 fundraising pledge
Triathlon distances up to Olympic - £20 reg fee and £350 fundraising pledge
Gauntlet distance - £25 and £500 fundraising pledge
To apply, simply click the ‘Get a place’ button. This will take you to the official race website where you can select a 'Macmillan Charity Entry’
Your Own Place
Public entry for Lough Cutra Triathlon is now open at official race website. If you want to support Macmillan then just tick our box when registering on the race website. If you already have a place with the event organisers, sign up here to let us know.
There's no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
What distances are there?
- The Gauntlet (half iron / middle distance) – 1.9km swim, 90km cycle and 21km run
- Olympic – 1.5km swim, 40km cycle and 10km run
- Sprint Plus – 800m swim, 40km cycle and 8km run
- Sprint - 750m swim, 20km cycle and 5km run
- Super Sprint - 400m swim, 20km cycle and 4km run
- Starter Sprint - 200m swim, 15km cycle and 2km
- Open Water Swim - 1 mile, 2.5km or 5km
- half marathon
- full marathon