Understanding your cancer care rights
On this page
- What are my rights as an NHS patient?
- What are my rights to GP services?
- How long should I wait to start cancer treatment?
- Can I choose which hospital I am referred to?
- How should I be involved in decisions about my health?
- Do I have the right to the treatment I want?
- What can I do if I can't access the treatment I want?
- Can I get a second opinion?
- Can I complain about NHS services or staff?
- Holistic Needs Assessment
- How we can help
How we can help
An anonymous network of people affected by cancer which is free to join. Share experiences, ask questions and talk to people who understand.
Do you have cancer or are you supporting someone who has? Fill in our short online form to receive regular emails with information to help you.